UK Best Hosting – Find the UK’s Best Hosting Companies!
Welcome to UK Best Hosting Info. Finding reliable UK web hosting is never easy and with that in mind, our site has been put together with the sole aim of making this process as simple as possible. We’ve taken the time to research and test the many UK web host companies and measured them against their claims as well as each other. In addition to passing our strict tests, we’ve also taken into account their customer reviews and below is our list of what we consider to be the Top 10 UK Web Hosts 2013. Whichever one you pick from this list, you can be sure that each web host has met or exceeded our hosting standards of excellence.
|Web Host||Price||Disk Space||Bandwidth||Websites||Rating||Review||More Info|
|£1.50||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||97%||iPage Review||Visit SIte|
|£1.95||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||98%||Hostpapa Review||Visit SIte|
|£2.00||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||96%||JustHost Review||Visit SIte|
|£2.09||100,000Mb||Unlimited||1||96%||Godaddy Review||Visit SIte|
|£2.49||5000Mb||30,000Mb||1||87%||Heart Internet Review||Visit SIte|
|£2.57*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||97%||Hostgator Reivew||Visit SIte|
|£2.99||2500Mb||20,000Mb||4||99%||Tsohost Review||Visit SIte|
|£2.99||1000Mb||Unlimited||1||90%||123-Reg Review||Visit SIte|
|£3.22*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||96%||Bluehost Review||Visit SIte|
|£3.23*||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||99%||Hub Review||Visit SIte|
Our Rating Explained
Our rating score is based on a complex algorithm which takes into account many data points when assessing each web host. To qualify for inclusion into our top 10 list, the hosting provider must reach a minimum rating of 85%. Any hosting companies that don’t make the 85% are excluded and we then test the remaining hosts based on the following criteria:
- Server Uptime – Their servers need to be up at all times and not less than 99.5%
- Server Responsiveness – Servers need to be responsive at all times even at times when traffic peaks
- Customer Support – Web hosting can be technical and a host needs to have in place enough quality support staff to be able to help. It is also key that their support team works 24/7 to ensure any issues are resolved quickly and as they happen
- Pricing – Although not as important as some of the other measures, pricing is still key. Web hosts need to charge a fair price to allow them to provide enough support and as a customer, you need to feel as though you are getting a good deal. Hosting is one area where cheapest isn’t always best…
- Control Panel – We score the type of Hosting Control panel each host uses based on how easy it is to use.
- Growth – How easily can you upgrade your hosting account should you need more bandwidth, a faster server etc. We score each of the web hosts on the ease of migration between their accounts
- User Reviews – Although all of our other measurements give us a good idea of how a host will perform, the main indicator has to be the web hosts’ customer reviews.
Find out more about what is UK Best Hosting?